Saturday 6 April 2013

Catch Up

Hi there!  How are you?

Things have been quite busy around here for the past couple of weeks & I haven't had time to update the blog with all that's been going on - I will remedy this!  I hope that you had a lovely Easter?

Freya & Abby loved waking up on Easter Sunday to a mini Egg Hunt that I'd set up for them in the living room & play room.  Here's their treasure:


They were very happy with their loot!


I think it goes without saying that it didn't last very long!

We've spent the last couple of weeks sorting out our conservatory & also improving the play room, which I will update you with this week.

I've also been doing a bit of baking.  I made a banana loaf earlier on in the week to use up some bananas that were going a bit brown.  It went down so well that I had a request to make it again but with added walnuts & cherries.  I tried it last night & here's the result:



I'm not convinced that it works but Hubby assured me that it was delicious.  He's helping his parents put up a greenhouse this weekend so I'll send some round there to get some more opinions!!!

I hope that you have a lovely weekend - it's looking a bit more Spring-like here, albeit still cold.  Maybe I'll get out in the garden to do some tidying & planting this weekend?

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Aww they look so happy bless them! that's a lovely picture of the two of them too, our eggs didn't last long here either! Mmm the banana bread looks lovely - i might have to ask you for the recipe, hope my letter got to you this morning, if hopefully did cause it went out yesterday morning, i'm just about to nip out for half an hour in the garden now that Ethan has gone to sleep - time to make a start now that it's finally getting warmer, enjoy the rest of your weekend xx

    ReplyDelete