Monday 19 March 2012

Happy Monday

I hope you had a lovely weekend & that all of the Mum's were suitably spoiled yesterday.

We had my in-laws over yesterday afternoon for dinner & it was really nice.

As part of my Mother's Day present (the other part being Twilight Breaking Dawn part 1 DVD) Hubby bought me a beautiful Spring basket of flowers.  They're currently on the windowsill in our lounge as I love being able to look at them during the day but, as I discovered when I watered it, it's not really meant for inside as the drainage holes in the bottom of the basket led to a very flooded windowsill!!!!

Freya's sunflower is also doing well, as is her "grass head". It's brilliant being able to show her every day how much her things have grown. She's really excited by it. She's planted some tomato plants with her Nanny in her greenhouse, so next time we go over there we'll be able to see some progress as well.

I'd better get on with my Weekly Home Blessing before getting to playgroup for 9.30am. Today the children are going to be planting the potatoes that have been left for chitting over the past 2 weeks - lots of muddy fun, I'm sure!

The sun is out here at the moment, although I haven't seen the forecast so don't know whether it's supposed to last. Fingers crossed!

xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment