Thursday 12 January 2012

Zone 2 - Kitchen

Well, week 2 of FLYing full-time has nearly passed and I am soooo pleased with myself. I've been working on the kitchen this week and am amazed at how much I've been able to do just 15 minutes at a time. Here are the "before" pictures:




































Here are the "after" ones:
















































I even managed to clean the oven!!!

In other news, both of my girls have dreadful coughs & colds, so we've spent the past 2 nights having to get up what seems like every 5 minutes to sort them out. Freya didn't go to nursery yesterday or today & already I'm noticing the difference in her - she NEEDS to get better & get back!!!!!

Have a lovely weekend.

xxx






1 comment:

  1. Great work! Thanks for recommending FlyLady to me, i love it and think the routines are great! I have given you an mention on wed too!

    ReplyDelete