Wednesday 2 October 2013

Neglected Space

I can't believe it's been so long since I last posted on this blog.  It's true that life really does get in the way sometimes.

The Summer break seems like a lifetime away, despite only being a few weeks. Honestly,  I can't remember what we even did! Unfortunately I can remember being rushed into hospital by ambulance & then into theatre due to a miscarriage & the couple of weeks that followed when I was so poorly that I had to rely on Hubby to do literally EVERYTHING. We are all absolutely fine now though & we're settling into life with a child at school full-time. How did that happen?!!!

I've been really trying to get into a more organised state-of-mind when it comes to domestic matters & so far I'm pleased with my progress.  I have also been very mindful about taking time for myself & doing things that make me happy,  which has included a lot of crochet & nattering with the lovely ladies at Knit & Natter.  I've got a couple of posts coming up of the woolly variety but in the meantime I wanted to check in with my very neglected internet space.

I hope that life is treating you well?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment