Thursday 31 January 2013

Crochet Christmas Presents - Anyone for Cake?

I said that I was going to do a catch-up on my finished crochet projects, so here's the first one:  Cupcakes & a selection of Cakes.




I made these for my twin nieces, who are 2.  They love playing with tea sets, so I thought this might be a nice thing for them to use in their play.  Of course, it was also the perfect excuse to make them, as I really wanted to try them out!!!!

Here's a closer look.......

An Apricot Danish

A slice of Victoria sponge with a strawberry on top

A rather fat Cherry Bakewell!

A slice of Battenberg

A Cream Slice

A Birthday Cupcake & a Cupcake with pink frosting & sliced strawberries

Cupcakes topped with frosting & smarties & frosting & a cherry

Over all, these were really fun to make & were greatly appreciated by the girls.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment