Friday 15 April 2011

10 weeks later

Hello!  I wonder whether there is anybody out there any more?  I have been awful with my blogging haven't I?!  Well, if there is anyone left reading this, I hope that you are well.

This is just another quick one to "touch base".  Everything's going well with us.  Abby's 10 weeks old now - how did that happen?!  I can't believe how quickly time is going.  Freya is still loving her baby sister and generally is very good with her.  We have the odd moment (well, on a daily basis, if I'm honest!) when Freya's temper tantrums get the better of her - usually when Abby has started kicking off so we have a competition for attention!  I really can't complain though.

I've been able to find some time in the evenings to crochet again, so when I have some time I'll take some photos of the things I have made/been working on.  I also found some time last weekend to make a start on our new front garden.  Nothing major, just digging some flower beds & planting some bulbs.  Fingers crossed it will look nice in the next few months.

Anyway, I'll leave you with a couple of photos of my gorgeous girls & will try really hard to come back again soon to update you with what I have been up to.


xxx

2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous little girls!! My Sophie is 16 weeks now and i know what you mean about it flying by!!!
    Wishing you a very Happy Easter xxx

    ReplyDelete